Thursday, July 30, 2009

Links

Today, one of my friends, Kunie, came to my English school to have her baby take a trial lesson from me! Her baby is 2 year old. A year ago, when she visited my house, I gave him a demo lesson. Not for him...but for me, to practice teaching;) cause I just started to teach English then!
One year has passed & the boy, Shuto, became cuter & cuter boy. He was very active & smart... I was so glad to have them at my school!

A week ago, I got an e-mail from my former conversation partner, Stephanie, who still lives in Indiana, U.S.A. She said she got engaged! She also wrote, "I know it's been so long since I've written - but I always want to catch you up on what's going on here."

Kunie was basically one of my clients. When I was a wedding emcee, she was a bride. I mean, I conducted her wedding before. I wouldn't have met Kunie if I hadn't been wedding emcee, and I wouldn't have got to know Stephanie unless I didn't go to America. I LOVE the links between friends, and I appreciate having such nice friends...even though I've been reclusive & lazy lately. Love you!

No comments: