Sunday, January 01, 2012

My New Year's Resolutions in 2012

A happy new year!
Have you been welcoming 2012 nicely?
I've been visiting my in-law's house in Mie, as usual, having a relaxing time in a quiet city.

I haven't posted new articles since September.
My emcee job got busy since October, so I just neglected to write my stuff.
However, since the new year is coming, I would like to look back the last year and make resolutions for the next year...as ritual.

In 2011, I restarted my emcee job like on regular basis. ( I started doing it in 2010, but it was from fall, so there were not many jobs at that time.)
Also, I increased my classes to teach English. Therefore, last year, probably I worked the most since I got married.
I'm proud of myself that I didn't miss any work and kept staying healthy. I had never caught a cold last year.

However, in 2012, I would like to work more!
I have a specific goal of an annual income as a business woman. To achieve it, I need to be chosen from more clients.
To make my goal come true, I should sharpen my skills.
My English, my Japanese story-telling skills, emcee skills, teaching ones...
But to get any business successful, I suppose communication skills are more important.
I have tried to connect my students and clients. I need to keep doing it with more concentration and determination, to make them satisfied with my service.

Actually, hopefully, I would like to build personal relationships with some clients who were truly clicked with me.
This might not be a typical or effective business theory, but...I believe it's a kind of fate to meet my clients. If we become close even after our business has done, that means we are attracted as friends. I think that's wonderful!

So, I try to keep communicating, contacting my clients this year.
I'll keep trying to understand them, and also I need to open myself to make them understand me, to get my jobs done more easily.

Although I make new-year's resolutions every year, I tend to forget them soon...
To prevent it this year, I will write my resolutions ( I think there are SO many resolutions in several categories...to keep my blog an ATTRACTIVE one as possible as I can, I will not write detailed here!) in my pocket book, and take a look at them.

Probably, "Don't forget new year's resolutions!" is my new year's resolution in 2012!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you have the POLO T-Shirts For Men, certainly will bring in the look which will many envy, simply challenges others' nerve. Gentleman's shirt has also joined the fashion world, no longer was the before stereotypical face. The attractive sharp cotton and kapok adds the silk lining, the soft comfortable cotton and kapok hemp lining, the ever POLO Sweaters For Men lining design style and so on builds a Polo for women polot with many colors fashionable POLO L-Sleeved Shirt For Men world.
In the work and social occasion's man hoped that mold graceful, grave, amiable own image, that should choose the quality of material excellent, to work the elegant sex-linked long sleeve for women true thing shirt, but these soft POLO Shirts For Men, gorgeous, the personalized shirt should keep in the leisure situation to polo shirt.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Keiko! It's me Grace, your old friend in Indiana. It seems like you are enjoying your work, which is very good and make me happy to hear that. I think your new year's resolutions will be very easy to accomplished, because you are very attractive and nice person, so many many people will love you and willing to be your clients!! Love you and miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

Was looking for tremendous placing! I seriously enjoyed perusing the software, tonsil stone you are an excellent writer.For certain i will make sure bookmark your items your blog Satellite direct and often will generally come someday. I want to motivate anyone persist any good blogposts, enjoy a good christmas penis advantage review holiday weekend!

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was totally right.

This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Also visit my page - brands of coffee

Anonymous said...







Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a terrific website.


Shakti Prash | Hanuman Chalisa Yantra | 5in1 Air Sofa | Zero Addiction |

Hot Shaper | Allah Barkat Locket | Step Up Height Growth | Body Buildo