Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Axis

Another tip what Ryoko gave us at the workshop to work with confidence, was...
"Have your AXIS. Have your own criteria for your business. What can you allow and what can't you do? If you haven't established them, you would wonder between "yes" and "no," and that would make you agitated. I am not perfect at all, but I know I've established my axis. I mean, I KNOW ME. So, I make up my decisions immediately all the time. "

...I was already wondering and said,
"Well, I hope I can reach at your stage someday... But I'm not experienced enough to get to your phase..."
Then, she smiled.
"Sweetie, regardless of experience or age, some people have established their axes and some people don't. If you feel you haven't established your criteria yet, keep your diary!
I recommend you the "five-line, one-day" diary.
After you wake up, write 1, your short-term goal and long-term goal. 2, The things you want to do today.
Before you go to bed, you write 3, the things you did the day(here is the gap between ideal (No.2) and reality.) 4. The things gratitude 5. Today's impressive words or phrases.
This is easy & doesn't take much time. Try it!"

Since the next day, I have kept the "five-line, one-day" diary...
So far, I've just felt how big the gap between my ideal & reality, but...can I become like Ryoko, or famous Ryo Ishikawa, or Hiro Mizushima, those who are really consistent people??"
Can I? Even though I change today's plan often!??

No comments: