Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Viva! Toastmasters!!

I went to the second meeting (for me) of the Key Force Toastmasters Club at Omotesando.
I attended a social dinner after the meeting, and I was amazed how energetic they were.
Today, most members were women. Most of them have full time job, are married, and very active at the Toastmasters.
They are...a PR of an insurance company, a founder of NPO, a translator, an apparel trader...even from four people I asked their jobs, such a variety I got!
I was glad everyone has a job which is related "English!"

What I was VERY impressed most was some people have their second jobs, such as an event planner. Where does their energy come from??
I knew Toastmasters clubs are consisted of active people in America, but Japanese Toastmasters are the same as well as American Toastmasters!
I am a "halfway English teacher & halfway homemaker..."
I wish I could get even "half" energy from them!!!

No comments: