Sunday, April 05, 2009

Mexican night with Americans

Tonight was the party night of my school in a Mexican restaurant, Eltorito http://www.eltorito.co.jp/index.html at Shinjuku.
There were Japanese, American, and Australian co-workers participating.
We had a girl whose birthday is coming soon, so we celebrated her birthday with Mexican cake. Some of us put Mexican big hats (I don't know how they call it..,) and acted as if they were Mexican singers.

The moment when I feel really grateful is like the moment. Six years ago, I couldn't imagine myself speaking English without hesitation, in a party with foreigners!
"Being able to communicate with people all over the world" is a big advantage.
That is also most of my students' goal.

I have been thinking about lots of things lately, but I remembered my original intention tonight.
That was a lovely night!

1 comment:

レイナ said...

すてきなパーティーだったんだね(^^)
「Six years ago, I couldn't imagine myself speaking English without hesitation, in a party with foreigners!」のところ読んで、涙が出そうになったよ。ほんと、keikoは頑張った!!