Sunday, April 26, 2009

On-line class

Since yesterday, the on-line EIKEN class has started.
The student is...only me. The instructor is an experienced teacher who has passed the first grade of EIKEN for 27 times in a row!! ( He has been taking it for ten years continuously...)

He has been teaching at a vocational school for interpreters-to-bes.
If I take his course, it costs 180,000 yen... But he also has opened for short-term classes like listening, interview, etc. I've been his classes twice. He opened the reading section seminar as well, but I was the only one who applied for it.

Therefore, we opened the class on-line. We talked by Skype. I had a problem to use it, but now it is working successfully! Also, I got a bargain! Lucky me☆
I took his reading class & essay correction correspondence. He charged me only 300 bucks! (I paid it as yen, though☆)

He is a "professor" type teacher, compared to myself, as a "friend" or "entertainer type..." Sometimes I think he talked too much & should ask my reaction more...
But I've been definitely learning about how to pass an English test from him.
Hopefully I could pass it the next time!

No comments: