Friday, May 08, 2009

Birthday Craze

Since today, I've been back to my regular life!
I went to work, attended a business meeting, and taught my classes...

When I get to work, I am so busy as if I were at the battle ground. However, today, especially I was hectic! All of us had been gone because of the Golden Week...then Toshi (our head teacher) noticed we had forgotten about Bob's birthday. It was May 5th!

We always celebrate staff's birthday at my school, so we shouldn't have forgotten!
I came forward to be a volunteer, and dashed to a department store to buy a birthday card & pudding (which Bob loves) cake.

After all of our students left, we celebrated his birthday. It was successful!
But because of the preparation of the birthday surprise & unexpected quests, I didn't have enough time to do things around.

I got home at 11:30 pm. Exhausted, but.... that's the REALITY!
I realized my "reality" is not in Maui...

No comments: