Saturday, May 30, 2009

Encounter

Sometimes people "happen to" meet something(someone) very special.
Today, when I went to a fancy Italian restaurant with my classmate of French class, I met a talented singer-to-be.
She is a young, cute, and very honest girl.
Her friend is a waiter of that restaurant, so she performed a concert there.
Her name is erica, and I think she will come out the major music industry soon...
Check her out if you are interested in!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jCIw56qUGw
I haven't seen (heard) such a perfect performance for awhile. I was so impressed!

Speaking of encounter...it was first time to hung out with Akemi, my French classmate. She is a working mom with two little kids, but she is so active!
I think she goes out much more than me...
Her life sounds like she is having 48 hours...

OK, I'm giving up! I'm so sleepy now, even though I took a nap today...
Maybe my day has just 18 hours, precisely...

No comments: