Friday, May 29, 2009

Sales Record

The supporting self study campaign has started.
The teachers take counsels with students, and recommend best study materials to them.

This campaign is held biannually.
I have sold some materials to my students, but I remember it was not easy.
I tried to convince them a few times, and my head teacher helped me to give advice them.

However, today...
When I had a counsel with Yukio, who is 67 years old president of a printing company, said "yes" very soon.
He said, "if you recommend it, I'll take it. How much is it?"
...That was it...

He bought our material before, but he hasn't completed it yet.
Therefore, he was not interested in our "self study" materials.
However, maybe since I tried to establish a good rapport with him, he has listened to me well. I felt very happy not only I "sold" our company's material easily, but also I could feel his trust to me.

...Of course that was not a public sales record, but to me, it was my private sales record!

...By the way, my another private student, Ami, who just graduated a junior college, renewed her contract today. She hasn't shown up for a half year without contacting us. It means she skipped her private classes in vain.
But she came to our school today, renewed the contract as our manager recommended. It cost 600,000 yen, but she paid at once by a credit card.
...A BLACK card!
I knew her father is rich, but what's the hell a 20 year old girl has a BLACK card which can afford to buy a MANSION!!

...That was another sales record for today...

No comments: