Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Likable, capable, & unbelievable!

When people describe him, there are lots of adjectives are used, like I used as a title.
He has SO complementable...no, complementary skills & lovable personality.
He name is...Ryo Ishikawa.

If you live in Japan, you absolutely know him.
Even if you aren't Japanese, you would know him if you like golf.
He is a 18-year-old professional golfer, who already won seven Japanese titles in his career.
He just made the lowest score in a major tour event ten days ago. This brilliant news appeared as a top sports news, not only in Japan, but also on American Yahoo screen page.
...I would say, he's a"superstar." Not "a professional golfer!

Although he is still a teenager, he was the top at the money list of Japan Golf Tour Organization last year.
Also, he is VERY popular because of his courteous & friendly attitude.
He's assertive, honest, but never offends someone or something.
Whenever he talks, people signs with admiration, and whispers, "Why is he SO perfect?"

Yesterday, when I watched show business news( Ryo Ishikawa is an athlete, but he is so popular that he appears on "show biz" news!,) he was asked "whose concert do you want to go?"
He answered, "AKB because we're in the same generation, and they work really hard."

AKB is an idol group of young girls. If a common 18-year-old boy said, "I want to go to AKB's concert," he would sound like a fan boy 0r groupie. It's so cliche that "a young boy likes young cute girls' singing group."
However, when Ryo Ishikawa said so, he sounded as if he said, "I want to go to Chagall's exhibition."
What I want to say is...he sounds so sophisticated & nice whatever he says!
Look at his words! Because he didn't just say, "I want to go to AKB's concert." He added,"because we're in the same generation and they work really hard."
It's not his "trick." Since he is a really nice guy, he cares for those young girls as well as he always does to other people.

I've admired him since he became famous. On my "inspiration corner" of my pocket book, there are many of his articles.
I would like to follow his inspirational achievements...but he is too great for me to follow.
So, I decided to follow one of his daily customs.
That is...sleeping eight hours every day! He said,"Even when I'm really busy, I sleep for eight hours. That's why I can keep up with my performance."
I was a complete night owl (as you can see the time I published articles of my blog!)
But recently, I've tried to go to bed around 11:00pm. I need to wake up 7:00 in the morning, so I can sleep for eight hours, not including a nap!
I studied & wrote this blog at night, but I've convinced myself,"Night is the time to sleep! Daytime is the time to work!!

...Nobody sees it's related to a superstar golfer, but to me, it is.

No comments: