Friday, September 08, 2006

Hair Accessories


I LOVE accessories!! I hadn't found my favorite accessories in the U.S. for awhile. But lately, I found a really cute brand! It is a hair accessory's brand. The brand's name is SOHO. http://www.sohoforme.com/index.asp If you go to a big shopping mall in the U.S, you may find a SPARKLING booth. (It's not a shop, but a booth.) If the clerks are Korean girls who wear MANY beautiful SPARKLING hair accessories, that would be "SOHO" booth! Why are they Korean? SOHO originally started in L.A, but the owner of the brand is a Korean.

Since I found this brand, I started to collect the products. The photo is my collection except for a grey flower one. The grey flower stick is a gift from me& some girls to my Japanese friend who will leave this city. Before I wrapped this, I took this picture. Sorry, Noriko-san! When my close friends leave here, I always give gifts to them.
I would give Japanese stuff to my international friends. For example, a Kimono-patterned hair stick, a utensil which is unusual here, or Ukiyoe (浮世絵)-patterned files, and so on. However, when my Japanese friend leaves here, I give the SOHO accessory to her! I think we can't buy this brand products in Japan so far, and a hair accessory is not heavy or big. Therefore, she can bring it easily to Japan, and store it anywhere!

I hope my Japanese friends who are already leaving here remind me and their American lives whenever they see these hair accessories☆

3 comments:

keiko said...

Liz, thank you!
Yeah, SOHO is the brand's name!
In the Web-site, you can find which malls have their booths.
What I found as a Kimono patterned hair stick was small one. Maybe, it's a pin, not a stick. But it was pretty cute♪ When I visit Japan, I will try to find it to you☆

Anonymous said...

I am using the one you gave for my daughter :-)
But some tips which were flower petals are already missing...

keiko said...

Zunko, yeah, you are not "one who are leaving this town," but I gave it to your daughter! Some parts are missing? Uh-oh,I guess you can ask a clerk of their booth to repair the accessory. I'm not sure they can, though.. Good luck!!