Monday, September 11, 2006

a movie "Step Up"


On Saturday, I went to a movie theater to watch "Step Up" with my hubby. I wanted to watch it because I've heard this movie is full of great dancing, music, and love! This is one of the "American Dream" movies. A rebel became a partner of a beautiful ballet dancer. The rebel has a gift for dancing even though he didn't notice it. He tried to do his best because he liked the dancer.
However, there are many difficulties and differences between them...This image is the movie's poster, from http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809279547/photo/614492
Don't worry, the end is a HAPPY ENDING! Sorry, I told you! But I don't like movies whose endings have NO HOPE... This movie is full of dreams and hope!

Although I didn't know her before, I love the main actress of this movie. Her name is Jenna Dewan. She was also starring in "Take the Lead." I should have watched this!! She has a beautiful, beautiful figure, is REALLY good at dancing, and her fashion sense is...you should check it out!!! She is always wearing clothes that she can dance easily in this movie. However, those are not too casual. Really cool!!
I love this type of movies making me EXCITED as a girl. Like this movie, "Step Up" and "The Devil Wears Prada." I should review the main actresses fashion in those movies!!

By the way, from last weekend, the football season began. Therefore, there were less than ten people including us in the movie theater even though it was a NEW movie. We live in a small city, but we can find MANY ways to enjoy "American culture" on weekends.

3 comments:

keiko said...

Hi,Liz! Yes, I recommend this movie to you! It's very entertaining! Speaking of entertaining,when I went to a Purdue football game, the school band's performance & cheerleading were AWESOME! Good luck for your friends!! Oh, your Japanese class starts today! Good luck TO YOU!!!

keiko said...

Oh,Liz! I am sorry... But forgive your mom! She is VERY busy, so...
I hope you can join the Japanese class from next week. Even though you can't, take it easy! You are young, so it's not late to start it at all!!You can find another way to learn Japanese. I will help you.

keiko said...

Liz, your parents tried to their best! You understand that, you are a good girl!!!