Friday, April 09, 2010

De-functioning Aura

Last summer, my hubby bought me a new PC.
That was a super cute pink VAIO, provided by Sony.
I've enjoyed writing this blog and so on by the cute pink VAIO...since last Tuesday.

Since then, whenever the cute pink VAIO operated, a big noisy not-cute-at-all sound came out.
My hubby tried to find where it came, but mysteriously, when he came close to the cute pink VAIO, the sound stopped. When he left from it, the noisy sound started to come out again. Note;I stayed close to it, when he did the experiment.

My hubby seemed to realize something, and said.
"I know the reason! The reason is YOU! I know you have a kind of "De-functioning aura"to electrical appliances!!"

You may not believe, but I...would believe his idea.
One day, before my hubby got home, suddenly our DVD recorder stopped. On the same day, my computer mouse became not working.
My hubby repaired them till late night. The DVD recorder and the computer mouse were quite new. I had no idea why they were broken....but my hubby was saying, "It's not first time! Whenever our electrical appliance was broken, there is YOU"! Sometimes you give off a kind of unexplained aura, and the electrical appliances catch that, and are knocked out by your AURA!!

I am also butter-fingered. I often drop something.
When I watched press conference after the Grammy Awards, Tyler Swift who got 6 Grammys, dropped 2 awards out of six. Many people said it was unbelievable & shocking, but I felt for her.
If I were her, I'm sure I would drop SIX of them, not just TWO!!

I had my cute pink VAIO repaired.
Now, I use my hubby's cool black FMV, provided by Fujitsu. It's cool, but I miss my cute pink one... If I love her more, she would be immune to my De-functioning aura?
How can I treat this unreasonable symptom? Somebody, help me!

...My VAIO, please come back home, the soonest!!

No comments: