Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Biggest News in 2009

My personal biggest news in 2009 is, actually...the fact that having nothing biggest.

My resolutions were passing the first grade of EIKEN, taking the perfect score of TOEIC, and passing the fourth grade of French certificate.
2009 should have been an intensive year for me, but as I look back this year, it has been even sluggish.
I just achieved one resolution out of three!!!

I could excuse. I had to go to hospital often this year, and unfortunately I got an adverse effect. It took a lot of time...but I can't deny this..."my motivation got lower than it used to be."
Why?maybe because I settled down in my mother country, Japan, got a stable job & our own condo, my hubby has been promoted, and our relationship has been firm & comfortable...

In other words, "I'm too happy to be hungry to make my dreams come true!!"
However, I shouldn't be so. Being happy & making an effort to get higher place can be compatible.

I really want to aim to become "ideal myself" everyday!
I would like to make this blog "the bridge" between "real me" and "dream me," which was my original intention of this blog, "dreamboat!"

Have a nice New Year Eve!!

No comments: