Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Listening Test

I got the result of TOEIC in November.
My listening score was 495 (full score) and reading was 450.
It was...almost same my best score(950) two years ago.

I was relieved that my score didn't plummet.
I took TOEIC a few times after I went back to Japan, but two of the listening scores were not perfect. I have taken the full "listening" score in a few years. When my score was not perfect, I was very tired or the volume was a little bit low to me.
That's excuse? I know...but it's true!

I think any listening tests' results could be effected by the test-taker's condition and the test-venue's condition. Not only in tests, but also in real communication!
The place's acoustic condition, the speaker's accents, the listener's situation ( being relaxed or not...) The listening would be changed!

Anyway, one of my resolutions in 2009 was "getting a full score (990) of TOEIC."
I know my efforts have been short of getting a full score!
I have to work harder next year...

No comments: