Thursday, December 31, 2009

Excitement of EVEs

When?
When did it disappear to me???

As I was a kid, I had excitement of having Eves, like Christmas Eve or New Year's Eve, more than the actual days.
On Christmas Eve, I loved reading a Christmas picture book.
On New Year's Eve, music lovers my younger brother and I, used to watching Red and White Song Battle (Kohaku Uta Gassen,) and Southern All Stars count down live.

Whenever I had the Eves, I had certain feelings. They were excitement of having special events, and nostalgia for the time had passed so quickly.

However, today, I spent time like one of my regular days!
Of course I'm in my parent-in-law's house, which is not my "regular," and I helped my mom-in-law to prepare the New Year's dishes...
But I also could study, and didn't watch the Year-end special TV programs so much.

Is it a good thing or bad?
Maybe not so good...because I just became desperate to look back my LAZY 2009, so I tried to study!!

See you in 2010!!!

No comments: