Tuesday, December 29, 2009

English Learning Stylist

Last night, my hubby and I left home at 9:30 pm, drove on (actually, he ONLY drove) Tomei Highway, and got my parent-in-law's house at 2:30am.
Why did we go out so late? To avoid the traffic jam!
The congestion of Japanese major highways on busy seasons is terrible!
Fortunately, we had never been stopped by the congestion.

We are having a good time with my parent-in-law!
Also, this small town in Mie prefecture has become busier lately.
Exploring the town is interesting!

By the way, what inspired me today most was just a "page" on a magazine.
When I browsed "AERA English(English educational magazine for adults)" at a local bookstore, I found a new job title, from the introduction of a lady.
"English Learning Stylist!"
She (I forgot her name) was a beautiful lady who looked in her 30's.
She had been an English teacher at an English conversation school (like me,) and now her job is...what the title says.
She has kept her English journal for 19 years!!since she studied in America.
She wrote a book, "I recommend you to keep journal in English," and the book became a smash hit! The article said so.

Wow! I've kept my journal in English! But just for...three years?and "sometimes" I keep, "sometimes" I don't write.
In contrast to, she has never stopped writing English journal!!

I learned from her that if we continue something, we can get something worth to be a professional. Do I have a possibility to be "English learning stylist!??"
Before I dream of that, I should have my private students make their dreams come true, like getting a high score of TOEIC or passing EIKEN.
That's very hard thing for me!!!

No comments: