Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Gifts

Merry Christmas!
Today, we didn't have regular classes at my school, so I had just three private lessons.

Reiko; 50, a Japanese calligraphy teacher. She has a college student daughter and a high school student son, but she looks an ACTRESS!! Her fashion is always perfect, her nails are gorgeous... AND she has a good sense of humor. I love her!

Chiharu: 10, an elementary school student. She loves Tokyo Disney Land, and always buys the souvenirs to me.

Kotaro:17, a high school student. Her mother is very eager to have her sons study English. Actually, the whole family members are our students!
He just came back from school trip to...Hawaii! Do you envy him!? I do!!!

Since they always give me something(like souvenirs,) I bought them Christmas cookies shaped Santa!! Aren't they cute?
I also give these to my colleagues. Especially, I wanted to express my thanks to Bill and Tricia, new American teachers! As they had kid Christmas lessons today, Bill disguised him as a Santa, and Tricia became a reindeer! They were such good sports to make our school atmosphere on Christmas Eve, enjoyable!!


...And, I bought a Christmas gift to myself, as well...
Can you guess what the shoe-shaped one with lots of spangles? A pen case!! I felt, I would study harder if I got such a beautiful pen case!!

...I always make an excuse when I buy something...






No comments: