Sunday, December 27, 2009

Housecleaning!

Two major things to do at the end of year (in Japan) are...you know, writing new year cards and the general housecleaning!

I almost finished the new year cards stuff, so I cleaned my house today.
I washed the windows, cleaned the kitchen including ventilating fans and refrigerator, with...nobody.
My hubby had a bad hangover, so he slept all afternoon!

Yesterday, he sent a text message to me in the afternoon. It was written "I'm going to the end-year party tonight, so you don't need to prepare my dinner!"
Then...he didn't come back until 3:00am!

I knew he was a "decent" "grown-up," but I was worried about him.
He rarely goes our for a drink, and seldom came home so late without any mail or phone call.
If he was having fun, it's all right...
But, what if he was abducted by a mysterious syndicate, was tied with a chair, and tortured!?!? (You know, that exactly "almost never happens," though...)
I know I had watched American TV dramas too much, like "Heroes" or "Chuck," that's why I could imagine such criminal scenes! But why didn't he call me???

The reason was very simple, he had just been busy with many co-workers.
He came home past 3:00 am, not having been tortured. Just having fun!

He said "I'm sorry!" again and again, not only he didn't call me last night, but also he couldn't help me with housecleaning today.

But it's OK! Last night, I read an article about the U.S. president Obama, and went to bed, being worried about my hubby.
Maybe that's why? In my dream, my husband WAS the President Obama, and he apologized to me! He said, "I'm DEEPLY regretful that I didn't call you last night..." looking into my eyes.

One of the most powerful men in the world apologized to me on the behalf of my REAL husband!! Therefore, I completely forgave him.
Thanks to sir, President!

3 comments:

レイナ said...

笑っちゃったよ~(>▽<)
無事にご主人帰ってきて良かったね。
にしても、大掃除、エライ!お疲れさま!!

keiko said...

レイナ~、コメントありがと♪

いやー、オバマ大統領、夢のなかでめちゃかっこよかったんだよね(笑)
これが正夢だったら旦那も出世するかも!?と思った(笑)
トクした気分だったよー。

大掃除、まだまだ終わりましぇーん。
大量のファイルと、クローゼット。。(汗)

レイナもよいお年をね♪

keiko said...

間違った、正夢じゃなくて初夢!
正夢になるわきゃないわね(笑)