Monday, December 21, 2009

Catch up!

I have a question...
How do you catch up daily news?

My husband and I have subscribed Nikkei (Japan Economy) newspaper.
We think it is the most reliable paper to check economical news. I take time to read it almost a half hours per day... But I realized.

Shouldn't I check news in English?

So, I applied a free-trial-subscription of Japan Times.
They delivered the newspaper to my house for one week.
That's perfect! I can check Japanese daily news in English...BUT, reading two newspaper everyday really...takes time.

So, I decided to subscribe "Weekly Japan Times." It's issued every Saturday, and has weekly news on pages.
Is it the best way to catch up daily news?
I don't know, I also think about subscribing Newsweek or Time for a year, because if I apply that, I can get the issue at the cheapest price!

...However, the problem is whether I could check every issue or...not. I have many copies of Newsweek and Time...but they are "one year old." American president Obama, still is a senator on those issues!!

No comments: