Thursday, December 24, 2009

French Certification

Yes!
I got it!
I passed the French Certification! The diploma was delivered today!
Even I say, "passed," it was 4th grade. The second easiest one of the certification.
When I took the 5th(the easiest) grade in Spring, my score was almost a full score!
However, the test of 4th grade was difficult for me, who had never learned "past tense," " half-past tense(characteristic French grammar!,)" and "future tense."

According to the letter from the French Certification Administration, the passing mark (of the 4th grade) this time was 60 out of 100. My score? It was exactly 60!
I just naked the passing mark!!

Is this a mercy from God to me, who were "remorseful" about her( I mean, my) laziness in this year? I made three resolutions at the beginning of 2009, and I just believed I achieved nothing! But, I got one of them! It's a Christmas gift!

However, even I passed a test, I still barely speak & understand French...

No comments: