Monday, December 28, 2009

News Resource

I said I started to subscribe "The Japan Times Weekly," but just after I applied for that, I found another English weekly newspaper.
"The Nikkei Weekly!"
I've read Nikkei for years, but I didn't notice the ad!
I applied to get the sample issue, and two papers were delivered yesterday.

Both papers look good! Which one should I continue to read? Can I keep reading two papers every week?
That's the question...

I also watched a video, "CNN Hero Award" today.
This awards are presented to many people, who helped physically challenged or people in poor areas. The presenters are gorgeous celebrities. Nicole Kidman, Eva Mendes, etc... The celebrities have also been involved in volunteer activities.
I really hope this award program will start in Japan, as well! We should!

I would like to, and I feel "we should" know what is happening in the world, how people help each other beyond the cultural differences, and keep myself "moved" by inspiring people.
To do so, which resource should I use? I'll do try searching the best one, next year.

No comments: