Friday, January 01, 2010

New Year's Resolutions in 2010

A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I'd like to make a list of my New Year's resolutions, here...to warn myself!

As for study,
1. Passing (finally!) the first grade of EIKEN!
2. Getting (finally!) the perfect score of TOEIC! ...Even if I can't reach it, AT LEAST I should get over 950!
3. Getting the third grade of French certificate! ( I don't have confidence about this at all...)
4. Do listening work for 20 minutes per day!
5. Catch up Japanese & world news in English every day!

As for work,
1. No absence & no lateness as the same as in 2009!
2. Be more profitable teacher!
3. Make my students' dreams come true! Especially, those who work for EIKEN and TOEIC!!
4. Make my students be comfortable & happy to meet me!
5. Communicate more with my co-workers! Chiefly, help Tricia privately! ( We have had male teachers only since I started to work at my school, but she is a girl! I want to hung out with her a lot, and we can do girls' talk ☆)
6. Follow my school's principles of teaching more precisely(especially, for kids' teaching!), attend trainings actively, and keep working to be a better teacher!
7. Getting the Advanced Bronze Award at the Toastmasters, and do public speaking a lot for the time when I get back to the emcee job!

As for private life,
1. Do my good deed for the day to my family & friends, and another deed (for each day!) to my students or acquaintances, even unfamiliar people are counted! (I'm already not sure I can do them...)
2. Try to be elegant all the time, and keep in a good shape! ( I've gained my weights of a few kilo grams since last fall!! I should get in shape...)
3. Try to meet my friends whom I've wanted to meet since I was in America!
( I dreamed of meeting them. But after I came back to Japan, time has just flied!)
4. Go to hospital when I need, and work for the treatment seriously. (It takes time and energy, but I need to do it now!)
5. Talk about positive things only. Complaining is not helpful at all!
6. Be a quick respondent! Do not delay in replying to e-mails or letters! ( I don't have confidence about this, either...)
7. Try to be considerate all the time. Put people around me first. Not myself!
I think if I care for other people's happiness, a kind of "kick-back" happiness comes to me. But it was just hard for me to make it!

There are TONS of resolutions I would like to realize.
How many of them can I achieve at the end of 2010?
I don't think I can fulfill all of them, but I believe I could make an effort if I keep them in my mind.

Oh! I shouldn't forget this resolution!
KEEP THIS BLOG EVERYDAY!!
However, I can't do that already from tomorrow because I'm going to hot spring in Izu, and I can't use the Internet there!


No comments: