Saturday, January 16, 2010

Volunteer Work

The end of my pocket book is "Inspiration Corner."
I paste inspirational articles, or write inspirational words there.

Today, new article joined my "Inspiration Corner."
That is about Kazuo Inamori, honorary chairman of Kyocera Corp. As you know, he accepted the offer of chief executive officer of the carrier during the turnaround process of JAL. He will do the job as a volunteer work!

I am far away from him, but I hope one of my resolutions, "Do one deed for my friends or even unfamiliar people," will link volunteer work someday...

I do want to write a lot about this, but I'm so tired since last night....
Me, myself, thinking "that's because last night's feast!" is so small person that I can't think about doing volunteer work??? Maybe...

No comments: