Friday, January 29, 2010

One of my addictions

...What time is it now? I know! I know!

Last night, I just noticed my coupon for a photo book would expire on January 28. Yes, today!(already passed, you know...) So today, after I finished my preparation for classes, I started to make a photo book. But photos of "almost two years" were piled up in my computer!
I went to work, I jumped back home, restarted making the album again...

It took much time for not only editing photos, but also writing comments!
Just before I came back to Japan from America, I was in a daze because there were so many photos I didn't organized. I was "packed" at home for five days, making eight photo albums!
As you know, once I start it, I just can't stop!! Like writing a blog...

But I know I should stop now, and go to bed. Good night!!

No comments: