Monday, January 04, 2010

Tokens of Family

My hubby and I had stayed at DHC's Akazawa Onsen in Izu for two nights with my in-law's. We got home today.

In Akazawa Onsen, we had gorgeous dinner, and celebrated my birthday(1/10) and my mother-in-law's birthday(1/20.)

My hubby, me, my father-in-law, my mother-in-law, and my sister-in-law...five family members are healthy, wealthy??? & clothly ( I made up the word! I mean, "closely") enough to go travelling together on New Year holidays! I felt REALLY happy during the trip!!

Additionally, two objects we got (actually, my parent-in-law bought for us...) made me much happier.

①Self-customized cactus pot! When went to Izu Shaboten Koen ( Izu Cactus Park,) we enjoyed making self-made cactus pots. There were many cactus from small to big, pots, ornaments, and colorful sand. We made original pots respectively. The photo is mine! I used lots of pink, my favorite color!


②Lucky charm of this year's animal, tiger! We found them (there were many kinds) at Izu Glass Museum. My father-in-law bought us each kind. For my hubby and me, this one in the photo! It's called "San-tora(three tigers.)" People say if you have an ornament of three-tigers, you'll get money's luck! We HOPE it would be true!!

Three branches of family (my parent-in-law, my hubby and I, and my sister-in-law) have two same objects, even though designs are different. I thought they are like tokens of our family!
With a great start of 2010, I would like to brace myself whenever I see two tokens.

A happy new year, again!!!

No comments: