Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Superwoman

My ideal woman...
1. Give me positive energy, but not obtrusive.
2. Good conversationalist. Especially, good listener!
3. Have a professional job, and enjoy it.
4. Always smiling! and elegant.
5. Fashionable, try to look better, and look younger.
6. Has a good sense of humor.
7. Talk about positive things all the time, not be negative.
8. Keep learning all the time.
...I can't stop listing! There are many criteria!!!

However, my eyelash stylist, Yoshiko, suits for every criterion.
I go to an eyelash saloon every...three weeks and a half. (Let's say one month!)
It means I can meet her often! Every time I meet her, I enjoy talking with her.

Yoshiko is in her late 40's, I guess. She got married when she was a teenager, so her oldest son is already in his late 20's! She is an owner of the saloon. She works 6 days per week, 9 hours in a day. But she has three sons, and takes care of her father.
What impressed me most was she had many certificates. Not only eyelash stylist, but also aesthetician, care worker, even lifesaver!

And today, I was surprised again by her energy! She said, now she goes to a beauty school to get a certificate of hair stylist! She said it was a correspondence school, but sometimes she needs "actually" go to the school to get credits.
How does she manage her time?? Some career Toastmaster's women hire maids at home, but she said she does every household job!

We were chatting even after my treatment, and I became ready to go home. Yoshiko smiled at me elegantly, said "thank you for coming!" and bowed me deeply.

Then...I noticed. Her back of the head was sheer!!!
I don't say "bald," but almost, it was...

Being a superwoman is very nice, but in case of her...
She needs to be relaxed more??

Life is complicated, baby!!!

No comments: