Thursday, January 28, 2010

Party of One

What can you do as a "party of one??"
Dining at a restaurant, watching a movie or play, having tea at a cafe...
I can do all of them above, alone. But one thing I couldn't' do as a party of one was...singing at a Karaoke!!!
However, since I moved to this condo, I do!

My condo has several facilities for residents. Theater room is one of them, and the room has a satellite Karaoke system!
When I'm available, I just descended to the first floor, and signed up for the room.
Then...I can use the Karaoke room (actually, the "theater" room) for three hours!

When I go to the Karaoke, I bring many things even it the room is in the same building as my house.
1. Small change for a drink at a vending machine.
2. Another drink bottle... I lubricate my throat a lot when I sing!
3. Cough Drop...also, to lubricate my throat!
4. Leg warmers...if I turn the air conditioner on, the room gets dry. I don't like it, so I put more layers on!
5. CD & MDs...not to forget songs what I want to sing & not to misspell of musicians.

...Do you think I am a geek? Call me a geek!!

Singing songs is a kind of "detoxification" to me.
When I lived in America, I sung at my Karaoke machines( I had a Japanese one & an American one!) in my house.
But here, I can have better acoustic system & more song varieties in my condo!
Living in a condo is not bad...

No comments: