Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Exclusive in Japan

Today is my co-worker, Tricia's birthday.
The birthday gift for her I chose was...pantyhose!

When I was in America, I was always asked "Where did you get your pantyhose( or tights?") from my American friends, or many unfamiliar people who just met in a supermarket, department store, hospital, post office, and so on.
Mostly I wore tights (or pantyhose) with glitters or patterns which I brought in Japan. In America, I could find "net" pantyhose, but there were not various "decorated" pantyhose like Japan. I guess they are EXCLUSIVE in Japan!

Tricia, an American girl, also were interested in my pantyhose.
Therefore, I got two pairs for her. A black one with pink ribbon pattern, and a beige one with "glitter" plaid! She was very glad to see those.

By the way, Tuesday is basically my day off. But today, my private student, Reiko, wanted changed the day from Thursday to Tuesday, and she wanted me to teach.
That' why I went to school to teach only one class...
But Reiko forgot about the change, so I didn't have any class today!
It means, "I went to school to celebrate Tricia's birthday today."
That is also EXCLUSIVE!!

2 comments:

Junko Yamauchi, LMFT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Junko Yamauchi, LMFT said...

Keiko san,

Lately Target carries colorful tights. I recently got black ones with pink polka dots:-)