Monday, January 25, 2010

"Wish for the next luck!" party

I studied for 9 hours yesterday, to prepare for the first grade of EIKEN.
Today was the test day...the result?
Ah... I just don't feel right. Writing test was good, but listening test was...not good.
Of course I don't know the exact result yet, but my gut tells me... probably I still be a "loser" again.

After I got home, my hubby said,
"So...why don't we go eat Yakiniku? Let's have Zannenkai!for you...and me, as well."
My hubby took a promotional test, but he thinks it was not successful.
I wondered, "That's good! But...how do we say "zannenkai" in English?"
He said without a pause, "Sorry festival!"
It sounds POP, but doesn't HIT...maybe, "Loser party?" But it sounds hopeless!
"OK, let me name a "wish for the next luck" party!"

Then, we ate out, talked, and encouraged each other to start over.
By the way, why am I still a loser even I worked hard yesterday?
Maybe I should "keep working hard," not only "for a day!!"

No comments: