Sunday, August 03, 2008

Fashion Police

Every weekend, I hold a "private fashion show."
Of course NOBODY wants to see my "fashion show." I mean, I decide what to wear in a week beforehand.
I think many people decide what to wear in the morning depends on the weather, temperature, and the person's mood.
However, I don't want to take my time to consider "what should I wear!??" at the precious morning time. Also, I'm afraid if I don't have time to press the clothes.
Therefore, every weekend, I check the next week's temperature & weather, and hold "fashion show" to coordinate the week's fashion.
It always takes...nearly one hour! Actually...

Fashion is not only "to coordinate clothes." But also to think about which purse matches the clothes, then shoes, and ...don't forget accessories!
I have a full-length mirror in the hall. I always stand there with the "total coordinate."
Today, I decide what to wear during my summer vacation (two weeks later,) also, so, the "private fashion show" lasted almost two hours!!

I'm not a "fashion plate,"(I hope I am, though...) but I want to look fashionable as possible as I can. Moreover, I am really happy if I wear my favorite clothes!
Therefore, this "self-satisfaction fashion show" is an important "ceremony" for me.

Oh! Actually, there is one "audience" at the fashion show.
That is...sure, my hubby! But he is rather than a "fashion police."
Whenever I am coordinating, he often said to me, "Is it fashionable?? I doubt it!"
"Aren't you a missionary?(while I am wearing a blouse with big frills)" etc, etc...
You shut up!! I don't care☆

No comments: