Friday, August 29, 2008

What happened?

It was a laid-back day today.
I was supposed to have five classes to teach, but because of summer season? three of my private students canceled the classes yesterday.
If our students canceled classes until the day before, part time teachers don't get paid. I went to school 12:30 pm to attend a business meeting, and my classes were from 4:00 and 7:00. Other time, I was "free." Therefore, I went out for lunch, shopped some medical stuff, and actually took a "nap" in my classroom. ( Basically, I can stay there all the time to prepare for classes.)

So, I had a relaxed day...
But what happened? What happened to...my stomach??
Now I am having a strong ache on my stomach... Maybe, because I didn't have "a nap" today?? I am a night owl, so usually I take a nap before I go to school. While I am teaching, I have to think fully. Therefore, I need energy to do that...
Oh, I took a nap in my classroom! Anyway, the lazy girl is going to bed earlier (but later than most common people...)
Good night!!

No comments: