Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sex and the City

Still, having stomach ache, I was forced myself to go to the city (with my hubby)...
Cause I wanted to watch the movie, "Sex and the City!!"

Since I have watched all series of the TV dramas & have all DVDs...as most of girls in the world, I LOVE the show!!
My hubby and I arrived at "Shinjuku Picadery" thirty minutes before the show time, but it was "packed" with people already. Not everyone would watch the "Sex and the City" because it is a cinema complex, but the afternoon show time tickets were already sold out. Ummm...living a big city has perks of course, yet we have also many disadvantages!! While we were living in a small city in the United States, we could watch any movies with $5-8, enter the theater after the movie started, and have seats anywhere!!

Anyway, after waiting a line for 20 minutes, we managed to get night show tickets.
But our seats were almost "the last ones," so we had to watch it in the very front line.
Well, but it was a FABULOUS movie!
I won't say details in the case of your watching it sometime, but I got much energy from the movie. That's why now my stomach ache has gone!!
I love Carrie's sense of humor, and I understand "fashion" is the power of source for girls even though they are in their 40's, 50's, or even older.

By the way, to take time until the night show started, the place my hubby and I went to was "TOTO (the toilet maker) show room."
Our condo's toilet seat doesn't quite match the toilet bowl, so my hubby has been searching a nice one which can match...
The movie, "Sex and the City"'s one of theme is the tiredness of married life.
We, a couple who has been married for seven years, could go to the toilet show on our date! But actually, it was a good place for me today if you think about my condition...stomach ache, in a politically correctness words, ladies...

No comments: