Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Juggling

Kaori and I have known each other since we were 6-years-old. We took the same classic ballet class. Actually, she is the one whom I think "If I were a boy, I would definitely want to marry her!"
She is beautiful, clever, demure & decorous, and most importantly, she is a great listener!!
Today, I visited her house in Shibuya ward.

She got married to "a celebrity's son" a few years ago, and had a baby a few months ago. Therefore? our primary topic was "how to juggle our jobs, household chores, and raising a kid!
How much can we work? How can we offer help? To whom can we ask for help?
What kind of career should we pursue to fulfill our dream & execute our roles at home? We don't know "correct" answers, but we just talked & wondered.

After I left Kaori's home, I noticed... I don't even have a kid to "wonder" how to make them compatible!!

No comments: