Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Summer Treat

On account of mid-summer, some of my students canceled this week's lessons.
Since Takashi, my private student, canceled the class, I could leave my school at 7:10pm. I jumped on the Yamanote-train, and throughout the way my nearest station to my condo, I paddled the bike with all my strength. Why? Matsuzaka Beef (松坂牛)was going to be delivered!!

My parents-in-law live in Mie prefecture, whose one of specialities is Matsuzaka Beef. Therefore, sometimes they send us this special-premiere-top-notch beef!!
They also send us rice & some organic veggies because they have some fields.
On the other hand, my parents live in Hokkaido. It's known for fresh seafood.
So, my parents and relatives send us crab,salmon roe, scallop, shrimp, sea urchin, etc, etc!
Actually, my parents and relatives have been really getting along with my parents-in-law and relative-in-law. So...they often send their specialities each other.

While my hubby and I were in the U.S, we just "heard" about the "gift exchanging."
But now...we also can participate in it☆  
Yeah!! Thanks, dad and mom! Now we can get stamina from this special-premiere-top-notch sirloin steak!!

Oh! Even I said, "gift exchanging," I notice we seldom "send back" something!!
A child is a child... Sorry, dad and mom...

No comments: