Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sense of Fulfillment

How are you?
The summer night breeze was like "autumn breeze" tonight.
In this kind of "niche" term between seasons, we tend do have a cold...don't we?
At least, I am having a cold. I have sore throat and right now, I am having the hardest time in a month...girls, you know what I am talking about, right?

I had five classes to teach today. However, after I finished all of classes, I felt a sense of fulfillment. I even felt better than this morning.
That's because I have my favorite job, thankfully.

When I choose a job or company I would belong to, I have some criteria.
1. Calling- I love the job or not. I feel "this job is FOR ME!" or not.
2. Rewarding- The time spending there makes me grow as a professional or not.
3. People- I can be surrounded by positive people or not.
4. Communication- I can communicate with many people or not.
I think my English school fulfills these "my criteria." That's why I chose the school.
As a wedding emcee, unfortunately, my former agent didn't. So, now I am going to find another agent.

Oh, by the way, what was doing when the earthquake happened today?
Actually, I didn't notice AT ALL!!
I was chasing my naughty kid students in a class. English teacher may be my "calling", but I have never felt kinder garden teacher is my calling!!

No comments: