Thursday, March 05, 2009

Full Speed Ahead

Before I went to work today, I went to watch a movie. ( My classes starts at 3:00 on Wednesday. Sorry!)
What movie? High School Musical 3!!
Actually, I intended to watch "Changeling." But the tickets were sold out, cause it was a discount movie day for ladies!

Well, however, High School Musical 3 was spectacular.
I watched the first & second one at TV in America, so I knew the actors were fantastic & lovable. However, watching it at a movie theater was different!
We should watch those inspiring movie at a MOVIE THEATER. I realized.

In the movie, the main character, Gabrielle, said.
"I had been at a full speed ahead in my life. So, now I think it's OK to take my time."
Wow! That's what I want to be inspired!!
In my case, I had taken my time, so...I want to be at a full speed ahead!

Thinking about it, I went to school.
Wednesday is like the "kids' day." For my kid students, and lately, not only them, but also other kid students... I'm like their toy.
They bumped me, patted me, and tickled me...
Some kids run into me at a FULL SPEED AHEAD!!
I hope they think I AM a teacher...

No comments: