Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Toastmasters, again!

Tonight was the night.
Finally, I restarted the activities of the Toastmasters!
Toastmasters is a worldwide organization to practice speeches.
I joined the club in Lafayette when I was in America.
I loved the club and wanted to transfer to one in Japan.
However, it has been one year to settle down my new life and finally, I visited their meeting, today!

I visited the Key Force Toastmasters Club at Omotesando.
For me, it was weird to see all of the Japanese delivering English speeches and discussing them.
Some of them were half Japanese & half American or something...
So, they are as well as native English speakers.

I started to learn French, and joined the Japanese Toastmasters, finally...
Since I came back to Japan, gradually I have become to be active as I wanted.
Hopefully, I want to be MUCH more active, though.

No comments: