Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Make Drama

Yeah! Congratulations!!
Japan won the final of WBC!!
WBC official Web-site gave applause to both Japanese and Korean team, "It was one of those games for the ages that will certainly grow in proportion with the passage of time." I quite agree with that!
The game was completely thrilling more than any other fictional stories.
As a Japanese baseball charisma, Mr. Nagashima used to say..."They made drama!"

I was off today, and went to Kichijoji to have a hair cut, massage, and longer eyelashes;)
In the hair salon & a Thai restaurant which I had lunch, I gazed at my cell-phone TV.
In the 8 inning, the phone's battery was going to dead.
So, I watched TV in the street, standing in the cold weather, with almost 50? excited people.
Amazingly, our team won!

...And fortunately, I got 70 eyelashes on each eyelids.
See you tomorrow!!

No comments: