Thursday, March 12, 2009

Outrageous Tragedies

Before I went to work, I watched a movie as well as last week.
It was Changeling by Clint Eastwood.
While I was watching it, my breath was taken away many times.
It was just...very shocking movie. Very shocking story.
I don't want to talk about the details of the movie because probably some of you ( I believe not many people read my blog, though) will watch it.
However...I felt outrageous for evil people & organizations that are taking people's common happiness unreasonably.
The incident in the movie was a typical one. However, unfortunately, there are numerous such cases are happening in the world.
I can't forgive people make that happen, especially for children, who are small, weak, and not mature.

...Thinkig about it, I taught kid students. They are really adorable, truly...
Even thought some of them kicked & punched me...

No comments: