Sunday, March 08, 2009

Self-satisfaction Shows

Every 1st& 3rd Saturday is French lesson day.
Maybe I can appear the class with a sweatshirt & jersey pants because the class is held in a room in my condo. It doesn't take more than one minute from my home!

However, I chose a black dress and a leather jacket to go there. After the class, I went out with my hubby. Where? To an appliance shop & convenience store in my neighborhood.
I was having a nothing-special-usual-weekend, but my clothes was not very casual.
Why? I just want to enjoy dressing better!

In a car to an appliance shop, we heard news about the Tokyo Girl's Collection Show. The show has been huge. Many popular models appeared, the tickets were sold out immediately. One of the reasons why it is so popular is that the audience can get cloths in the show via cell-phone during the show!

When my hubby heard the news, he said, "Wow! Those girls are STUPID!"
You know man, your wife is one of the stupid girls...
I completely understand those girls' feeling!

I know I am an married woman in my 30's. I know dressing the best (for me) is just my self-satisfaction. Whenever I do "self fashion show" at home to decide the week's coordinates, my hubby says, "who cares?"
Whenever I take my time to apply a make-up, he says, " Why didn't you cleanse your make-up if you have to take your time to put on it everyday?"

I know everyday is just my "self-satisfaction show."
But...I really enjoy it & fashion, make-up, hair-do stuff are incentive for me to live better.
Could you accompany with my self-satisfaction shows? Thanks.

No comments: