Monday, March 09, 2009

Weekend

On Friday, my hubby got home with smile & one magazine.
The magazine is Hanako, which is featuring Kichijoji.
Today, we went out with the magazine to explore the area!

We visited a Moroccan ethnic cafe to have lunch. We watched a major movie, The curious case of Benjamin Button, at a local theater. We cruised & shopped around there, and ate dinner at a traditional Yakitori bar, Iseya.

When I was a wedding emcee, I worked mostly on weekends.
Therefore, I didn't hung out with my hubby on weekends so much.
I thought it was OK because I enjoyed my job. My hubby also said it was OK cause he could spend his time care freely.
However, since we went to America & started to spend all the holidays together, we kind of miss each other if we are not together on weekends.

On the bus from Kichijoji to home, my hubby was sleeping beside me, because of having an energetic day. Looking at him, I felt like I was his mother.
On week days, we work. On weekends, we enjoy the time together to refresh.
That's common life style, but I felt truly grateful again today.

No comments: