Friday, March 06, 2009

What I'm paying for

That was a small thing, but it represents "me."
Before I went to work, I realized I lost my bicycle's key.
The problem was; I kept the key and a spare key, together in my key case. The reason is; I am too lazy to keep them separately! When my hubby set the lock, he gave me a set of keys, and I had kept them as the way they were since then.
I SHOULD HAVE SEPARATED THEM!
If I couldn't find the keys, I have to change the lock!

I was anxious about that while I was working.
After work, I asked the condo's caretaker if they had my bike's key as a lost-and-found.
They said, "Wait a minute! I'm bring them."
So, I thought he had mine...but he brought a BOX of lost keys!
There were about 50 lost keys!! And, I didn't find mine.
He said,"Maybe, everyone has spare keys? They don't come to find them!"
Well, I was worse cause I lost the spare key, as well...

However, when I got home, I found my key on the floor rag!
Because of my laziness, I have been paying for such useless time, sometimes...

No comments: