Sunday, March 01, 2009

Personal Contact

Since I forgot the fact of "monthly movie discount day" was Sunday last month, I had decided to get the discount this month.
The movie we targeted was...Departures.(おくりびと)
As you know, the Japanese movie which won the foreign language film award of the Academy.

Because of the "Academy" effect, the on-line tickets of the major theaters were sold out. So, my hubby and I went to a theater (not a cinema complex,) in Kabuki cho.
I thought the theater is very traditional one.
There were several employees who wore suits, and guided us perfectly.
The guy at the ticket counter explained about the available theater when some costumers didn't get tickets there, and another guy told us where we could use restroom when the theater was really crowded.
When we entered the screen room, I saw (maybe) the owner who chatted with familiar customers(I heard what they were talking.)

I was impressed! Nowadays, huge cinema complexes are popular.
However, there is such a "theater" which cares for personal contact!

Then, the movie started.
That was a very nice movie as many people talked about.
Everybody is going to die someday, and how to use the limited time depends on each self.
However, I felt a big theme from this movie, and that was an universal one.
That was...the importance of family.
The life is limited, and we can't live alone. Who is going to be with you?
People who "will" stay with you, are really precious.
Also, except for family, we communicate with many people everyday.
Friends, co-workers, neighbors, costumers, "strangers", etc, etc...
Some of those personal contact could be VERY important for us.
Encounter can change your life... I thought, whenever I communicate with any person, I should be...how can I say, sincere.
Because I can affect any life, and any person could affect my life.

...I was thinking such a thing during the movie of personal contact, and in the theater which makes importance of personal contact.
...Let me go to bed to be ready for tomorrow's personal contact!
Good night!!
But...

No comments: