Saturday, February 28, 2009

Nostalgic Snow

On my day off, when I was just goofing around at home, I looked outside.
Then...I said, "Wow!" It was snowing. Completely, snowing.
It was the first time to snow in Tokyo this winter. It sleeted once, but not snowed.

"Snow" always reminds of me my hometown.
It was "usual" to have a lot of snow in my hometown, Sapporo.
It took 20 minutes from my home to the nearest station.
In winter times, I was freezing while I was going to school or commuting.
Because it took more time to walk in winter, I think I had much more "trains of thought" while I was outside with snow.

When I was young, I was much more sensitive than myself right now(my skin gets thicker as I get older, maybe you too, you know...)
Sometimes I was worrying about how I could solve small problems among my friends or co-workers. Also, most of time, I think I had been frustrated with me, who couldn't break through. I wanted to change me, but it was not so easy.
Gosh! I was sensitive!

Now, my hubby got home, and kept watching comedy shows & laughing...
I'm not so vulnerable right now, and now I think nostalgia doesn't help me to improve situations. Make an effort for future instead of looking back the past!
...But right now, I'm gonna watch comedy TV shows with my hubby.
Hahaha!

No comments: