Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Comfortable Inspiration

I want to be a person who comforts & inspires people around me.
But, it's not easy because "comfort" and "inspiration" are opposite.
"Comfort type" people would be boring. "Inspire type" people would be too aggressive.
However, my old friend, Kaori, is like such a person.

She has a one-year-old boy, and has been taking a maternity leave.
From this coming April, she will be back to her job as a paralegal.
She will be very busy after going back to her job, so she visited my home today.

Her caring words were comfortable, thoughtful gifts were comfortable, and conversation with her was comfortable. We have been friends since we were seven years old, so...I guess our history and special intimacy made me more comfortable.
Also, her determination for her job inspired me.

My ideal holiday, "having a comfortable inspiration" day was over.
Save this energy for tomorrow! I didn't use my energy a lot today, even though I swore to do it yesterday...

No comments: