Thursday, February 12, 2009

Energy for...

My biggest problem as a teacher has been..."I don't study for myself very much!"
I prepare for classes. I try to study English, but most of my study is "juggling."
While I am cooking, commuting, cleaning, I am listening CD or English educational TV programs, and sometimes take notes...something like that.
I know I should sit in front of the desk and concentrate on studying more, but since I started to work, I just don't have time.
But I know it's my excuse.
I have two big resolutions this year. To reach my goals, I should change my life style!

Today was a national holiday.
My hubby had been sleeping in the whole morning, so I tried to "sit in front of the desk" and studied. I did it for a few hours.
In the afternoon, I did things around the house.

At night, after the dinner...I can't stop my drowsiness!
I slept without a notice on the sofa for one and a half hour...
I just did study for a few hours, but my energy was almost burned out!
I want to believe it was because the allergy medicine I took in the afternoon...
Maybe, I need to build my stamina before I study??

No comments: