Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Reasons of Love

I ain't embarrassed to say.
I have been loving my hubby, and I always feel grateful to have him.
He is funny, cute, and reliable guy.
He pretends to be a self-centered child in front of me.
But for real, he always puts me first.

When I go to work, I usually text him what I prepare for dinner because I go back home later than him.
This morning, on the way to the school, I typed this message to him.
"Today's main dish is dipped tuna bowl. In the rice cooker, rice is ready just for one person. it's fine! Because I will eat the left over rice. You can eat the brand-new rice! Oh, I didn't have time to take out the trash. There are several bags of trash in the entrance. Sorry! Don't mind them. I'll take care of them after I got home!"

...However, when I got home, I found he took out all of trash bags, and HE ate the left over rice!
"Oh, you don't have to!"
He said, "it's OK! I'm a good boy!" and smiled.

I was worn out because of some difficult students.
But when I saw his gentle behaviour, my fatigue was gone.
I said to him, "Thank you very much! I have tended to get tired soon lately, so I appreciate your help!"
I wanted him to comfort me, like "Oh, I'm sorry, dear! You get tired lately? That's because of your neck pain! Poor, kid!"
However, he was saying, "Oh, I'm sorry, dear! You have a menopausal disorder? Poor, girl!"

...Another reason I love you is you always make punch lines of conversations, boy...
What? You were not kidding!?

No comments: