Monday, February 16, 2009

Unproductive Day

I woke up 12:00pm. I was supposed to have slept enough, but it was hard to get out from the bed.
I had lunch( practically branch,) and studied for EIKEN for an hour.
But I couldn't stop drowsiness, so I took a nap for an hour.
After dinner, I started to study French. After half an hour, I was caught by the "drowsiness" again.
Then, I took a nap for half an hour...

See? That was my day, today!
I studied a little, but I took a nap the same amount of time!

I know this persistent drowsiness comes from aspirins I have been taking.
I should have proper treatment for my stiff neck.
I know it, but I'm kind of sad right now.

When I was surfing on the Internet, I found one blog.
The blogger is an English teacher & homemaker like me.
The difference between us was she passed the first grade of EIKEN.
She said "I thought I would study when I don't work or household chores. But I reconsider it. I determined my study comes first. When I don't study, I work and do household chores" in her blog.

Her philosophy blew my mind.
If I didn't change my normal life, I would stay to be a normal person.
If I want to be a special( I mean, if I want to make my dreams come true,) I should have a "special" life style.

How can I change?
...Let me think about tomorrow!! The drowsiness is attacking me, again...
Maybe it is VERY hard for me to change my life style...

No comments: