Sunday, February 22, 2009

Day by Day

I have been wondering the same thing for ages.
But...how can I make time for study???
Recently, I have tried to study French, English listening, and English reading & vocabulary, for 20 minutes each.
All of them takes just one hour. However, it's pretty hard for me to yield one-hour-sticking-in-front-of-the-desk time EVERYDAY.

Today, I did some household chores, went to the French class & glossary shopping.
I watched one movie with my hubby during dinner, took a bath... The day has gone quickly even though it's my day off!

But what if I become desperate to keep my "platform" & study for one hour from now on?? I'm sure I will be asleep at the EIKEN seminar, tomorrow's morning!

While I was thinking about this, I suddenly noticed my neck pain had gone.
I don't recognize when it stopped, but maybe after hearing sadistic doctor said, "it's not a big deal," maybe I didn't care about my neck pain.

Health is like the "air."
We don't care there is the air around us all the time, but if it is in danger...
We would be in panic!
Now, the "air" comes to me normally, so I started not to care it again.

Let me see... "The neck pain has gone" means..."I'm completely healthy, but I can't concentrate on studying!"
???

No comments: